Are companies bothered if you go to Global Governance about their misbehavior?

1. Doodlehead profile image80
    Doodleheadposted 5 years ago

Are companies bothered if you go to Global Governance about their misbehavior?

I tried to resolve an issue with a company for three years on behalf of one of my clients.   Every so often I would send an email.   The company would never do anything about the problem and passed it around to everyone.  Then I discovered Global Governance.   I described the problem in the Global Governance website and then someone who could actually make a decision did respond. 

Do people get in trouble if their lack of perfomance shows up in Global Governance?

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

Funding may be affected if publicity is good/bad or 'mission' of a corporation are not adhered to, depending upon the guidelines of their 'entity'. Usually the exec. director/manager, ceo or whatever title is given, is supposed to respond but again, depends on how much powers he's given by the 'board'. Some boards will 'micro-manage' their exec. director/manager to the point, nothing gets done without approval of the board. A website dedicated to publicizing apathy of a corporation, company or business, would not be a desirable status to achieve I'd imagine.

working