jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the most dangerous occupation you ever had?

1. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

What is the most dangerous occupation you ever had?

2. LucidDreams profile image70
    LucidDreamsposted 5 years ago

Rappelling off of skyscapers to clean windows. There is so much to be mindful of from securing the ropes properly to understanding how to move hanging on the side of a tall building.

3. CWanamaker profile image97
    CWanamakerposted 5 years ago

In my younger days I was a construction worker.  I work on residential homes and condominiums. Constructions sites are inherently dangerous and I remember injuries occurring to the workers (including myself) almost everyday.  In the time that I did this job, I remember at least two people being hospitalized for job related injuries.  One was a fall from a ladder and the other involved a circular saw and a guys finger.

4. profile image0
    Kommadantposted 5 years ago

While in the military we did a live fire training event at night,  I was afraid somebody was going to accidentally shoot me.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Little League umpire.

...and if you're saying "What's so dangerous about that?" you've obviously never made a controversial call on a play involving kids who have access to aluminum baseball bats and their angry parents!!

6. KK Trainor profile image60
    KK Trainorposted 5 years ago

I drive an ambulance, sometimes pretty dangerous weaving through traffic and running red lights.