Do you have more than one Linkedin account?

1. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Do you have more than one Linkedin account?

If you are writing in your spare time or have a (part-time business) while working for an employer in a completely different occupation would you create a separate Linkedin account to list your skills/accolades with the goal of attracting new customers/contacts?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7370305_f260.jpg

2. MarleneB profile image97
    MarleneBposted 5 years ago

I only have one LinkedIn account. I didn't know we could have more than one account. If I could have more than one account, that would be great for me, because I have two interests that are completely different. I would love to be able to keep the focus separated. I would love to have one account for attracting writing jobs and another for attracting clients for my other interest.

Or, if there was a way to have one account, but with distinct paths to separate interests, that would work, too. So, if people came to my profile, they could go to Marlene the writer or Marlene the Realtor. That would be nice.

1. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 5 years agoin reply to this

In order to have more than one account I believe all you would have to do is set up the account with a different email address from your other account. I think it might make more sense for me to do it that way instead of combining skills in one acct.

working