jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

The most interesting or embarrassing question asked by interviewer that you will

1. sweeteeth profile image74
    sweeteethposted 5 years ago

The most interesting or embarrassing question asked by interviewer that you will remember forever ?

What was the most interesting question asked from you in any interview that you will always remember ?  Be it interesting or embarrassing or for any other reason....

2. sriramapriya profile image66
    sriramapriyaposted 5 years ago

Hai sweeteeth this paru. Am working as a Lecture in Science college. The most Embarrassing question asked me by Dean of college to explain about Reproductive systems of male and female. That is my first interview and first job. I always remember it.

sweeteethposted 5 years agoin reply to this

that was really embarrassing especially if the dean is of opposite gender.

3. ermetes profile image65
    ermetesposted 5 years ago

The most embarrassing question when my employer asked me during the rigid interview was...can we depend on you that you are not a cheater and you are not cheating us? My simple answer was..Yes, as the saying goes first impression lasts forever. If you think that I am honest, I am honored and proud to say Yes, I am very honest and I am not a cheater. I have my integrity to protect.

sweeteethposted 5 years agoin reply to this

nice answer, that is really a tricky question any interviewer can ask. Thanks for the reply

working