jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What fibromyalgia friendly jobs are there?

1. Codebreak profile image76
    Codebreakposted 4 years ago

What fibromyalgia friendly jobs are there?

2. duffsmom profile image62
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Something at home I would imagine. I have fibromyalgia and many days hurt head to toe, so leaving the house can be problematic.  Writing is a good job but a little difficult to make money at.

3. Sue Bailey profile image80
    Sue Baileyposted 4 years ago

I have to agree with you Duffsmom.  Writing would seem the obvious choice but unless you are prepared to put in at least a 12 hour day or you have an exceptional writing style you probably won't make enough money to live on.  There aren't that many friendly employers out there and companies are tightening up so much on their sickness policies that you can be allowed as little as 6 sick days off per year.  Not great news I'm afraid.

4. Trina Conner profile image60
    Trina Connerposted 4 years ago

I work from home part time as an Independent Distributor for It Works Global. I love it! For one thing I use the products every day and they have seriously changed my life with Fibromyalgia. I have a team that is growing and expanding in several states. I love it because I can work it around my life, my family, my fibro and day to day changes. I love the freedom that working a business from home provides. If you or anyone would like details on my business I would love to share them.