jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think about the popular slogan "customers are always right"? are the

1. JenkinsSmith profile image60
    JenkinsSmithposted 4 years ago

What do you think about the popular slogan "customers are always right"? are they always right?

Think like a Customer, Act like an Owner.

2. CraftytotheCore profile image81
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

I look at it from the perspective of a customer.  I've been a customer.  I haven't always been right.  There were times I misread something and stood corrected.

3. Sri T profile image78
    Sri Tposted 4 years ago

Yes they are right because they are spending the money. Therefore, they have the right to choose. They can spend their money anywhere. So it is best to treat them with respect.

4. Learn Things Web profile image92
    Learn Things Webposted 4 years ago

I own a business and customers can definitely be wrong. But you have to be careful how you deal with complaints because you have to protect your reputation. Some people take advantage of that to rip off businesses knowing the owner has to be careful how they handle complaints. Even the dishonest ones.

1. Melinda Longoria profile image80
      Melinda Longoriaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

<-- Well said. smile

5. rana frhan profile image57
    rana frhanposted 4 years ago

It depends on the issue customers are talking about, it could be either right or wrong, whereas to the concerns of this policy "Customers are always right" that comes in customers services by which we aim to satisfy our customer and to delight them which will give us a loyal customer, good words of mouth to others people by them and brand awareness to other people. Saying that customers are always right we might have to face a little bit loss but having that loss in one hand and on the other hand having more customers through them  by which you can cover your loss and plus you will get extra profit is not really bad.