I am seeing more and more global viewers. Do I earn money on their views too?

1. GmaGoldie profile image78
    GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago

I am seeing more and more global viewers. Do I earn money on their views too?

This is probably a very basic question that has been answered before but I was not able to locate an answer readily. Please advise. Ironically my last foreign viewer was from Russia and the most powerful person in the world named by Forbes yesterday was from Russia.

2. Alphadogg16 profile image92
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

I'm not positive of the answer to this, however I was under the impression you earn from views no matter where they come from. As long as they are not on a pay to click site.

3. shahkar-khan profile image60
    shahkar-khanposted 4 years ago

If you want to get an appropriate understanding regarding the relationship between your earnings and viewership, try to understand it from the investors (person who uses Adwords) point of view.

If the investor is sure to get redirects from potential buyers from a particular country, his adwords campaign will be directed towards that country alone. And a click from such a country will surely yield more CPC (return) for you.

For example, if the investor is sure that a viewer from USA is most likely to make an actual order, he will encourage such viewers (hence google will also encourage such viewer from USA), but if the investor is sure that the viewer from Pakistan (where even Paypal is banned) will do nothing and he/she is just a burden on your site. He will never encourage such a viewer. Hence generally a return on such a click will only hurt your CPR.

Moreover, the click (return $$$) also depends upon action. If the viewer of your site is redirected from your site (via adsense ads) to a particular site where he actually makes some order. you will get a higher return.

From my personal experience of 5 years with google.
    My highest click (yet) was from USA . That was around 4.2 $

And my clicks from pakistan, india, bangladesh etc are aroung 0.01 - 0.05 $.

working