jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the single best method to drive organic traffic to a website?

1. profile image59
    hardy2gposted 4 years ago

What is the single best method to drive organic traffic to a website?

If you were limited to one method and one method alone. Which Method would be most effective?

2. Everyday Miracles profile image87
    Everyday Miraclesposted 4 years ago

Build excellent content. If your content isn't good, nobody's going to stay for long enough to read it, and if nobody reads it, they aren't going to link it. Since backlinks are such an important part of SEO strategy, you have to create something that people want to link to in the first place.

That's what I've always done, and though it's taken a long time, it's starting to work for me. My top hub is the top result in Google for two of my primary long-tail keywords.

3. profile image0
    tahirakbarposted 4 years ago

Ensure that whatever you write is properly circulated. No matter how quality content you write, but remember "optimized content sells, not just quality one".

So, build quality content and then spread it over every platform, available for you. Good Luck !

4. UpixxIndustries profile image48
    UpixxIndustriesposted 4 years ago

I am sorry but there is not a "single" best method to drive traffic.  The overall goal for organic traffic is high quality content.  Also the search engines are changing in their algorithms to where you can not just post content up there with a lot of "keyword stuffing" and expect quality traffic.  Your content should be written in a way that is like you are holding a conversation with another person in the real world. 

If you keep that part of content writing in mind, then the back links will come and after a little bit of time you should see some spikes in your organic traffic.  Also remember that you can't just write to say hubpages alone and expect measurable spikes in your traffic on that alone. You must get your website address some traction all throughout the net.  Any sites that you join that are popular (i.e. facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumblr, etc.) stick your website address in your profile to build traction in the search engines.

I hope that this helps you out.

working