jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How can I use FanBox to sell my stuff?

1. profile image31
    LiveToEarnposted 4 years ago

How can I use FanBox to sell my stuff?

2. Rhumour profile image58
    Rhumourposted 4 years ago

FanBox members can sell and buy items on the internal marketplace.  You can list items and advertise them, either at a fixed price or as an auction item.  Members can buy with funds they already earned on the site or with funds from their PayPal and credit card accounts.  No one gets the payments d=credited to them until the buyer has confirmed they have received the goods or services, so the security is good for both sides.

Best starting point is to view their guides on the topic - there is a large number of guides in the Learning Centre. 

Of course you do have to get an invite to join these days - that system was introduced to make it harder for the scammers and other pests to get an account, but if you know someone on FanBox ask them to give you an activation code to use when signing up.

1. kaja_mel profile image59
      kaja_melposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi Dave! I am  member of FanBox and I sell in the Marketplace. I actually sell access to some of my blogs. I have a few that pay me monthly to view my blogs. It's really awesome.

3. profile image51
    FanBoxOfficialposted 4 years ago

You may absolutely use FanBox to sell your products and services. For more information, read this short post: http://officialfanbox.tumblr.com/post/7 … -on-fanbox

If you have any questions, you may also contact FanBox Customer Outreach at outreach@corp.fanbox.com.

1. profile image52
      Wendyanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I love the FanBox Marketplace! Sales are up since the Power User was launched!! Thanks FanBox!

4. Georgianayoana profile image58
    Georgianayoanaposted 4 years ago

It is something like Ebay or Amazon!
    You can watch this video here
    http://youtu.be/9ZaoqMGUsjw

5. Angela Fanache profile image57
    Angela Fanacheposted 4 years ago

The members of FanBox can sell products , services or premium blogs. Like this they earn and the ones who bought have many advantages

working