jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Where and how did you earned your first online money?

1. profile image53
    Achmed somaposted 4 years ago

Where and how did you earned your first online money?

2. liesl5858 profile image88
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

This year on January 22, 2014, I got my first money online from webanswers. It is a website where you answer questions and ask questions. And if your answer gets awarded by the person who ask the question you will get paid through AdSense. I joined them last September ,2013. They paid me £64.24 for about 23 awarded answers that I have last year. I thought hubpages will be the one to pay me first because I joined them in March, 2013 but I just got my first payment from them last February 2014 and I am also delighted. Although it is much lower than Webanswers payment, it is still a bonus. I have 33 hubs with hubpages and I will add some more hubs this year hopefully. I like Webanswers more because it is not difficult to answer questions. You should try if you haven't come across it yet.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I sold some junk on Craigslist. Does that count?

1. poppyr profile image98
      poppyrposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Still counts as online money tongue

4. mochirajackson profile image60
    mochirajacksonposted 4 years ago

I sold some of my old university text books on Amazon when Amazon was relatively new and only sold books.

Unfortunately, it isn't worth it now as most people sell text books for 1p.

5. sehrm profile image80
    sehrmposted 4 years ago

I did ebay/craigslist/ebay/craigslist/etc. buying and selling.  Made some pretty good money doing this for a couple of years; however, I eventually witnessed major market trends that made this unprofitable.

6. AOkay12 profile image79
    AOkay12posted 4 years ago

The first time that I earned money online was through eBay and Amazon selling stuff.  I don't do this much anymore, because of the  overwhelming competition.  It is harder to make money through these methods.  Now I do other things to diversify my earnings over the internet, like blogging and freelance writing.

1. mochirajackson profile image60
      mochirajacksonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree. I also do freelance writng but I am able to make a living doing online tutoring as my main day job.

7. poppyr profile image98
    poppyrposted 3 years ago

Helium.com before it got shut down.  It worked a little differently but it was basically another writing site.  I didn't make a lot - about $50 over the course of three years.  It was nice getting a payout though, especially as an eager seventeen year old.

working