What requirements must my Gluten Free Sandwich business meet in the state of New

1. mcbel profile image74
    mcbelposted 3 years ago

What requirements must my Gluten Free Sandwich business meet in the state of New Hampshire?

This is still in its early stages. My partner and I want to create a healthy, on-the-go type sandwich, and then pay local gyms like Planet Fitness and Gold's Gym to distribute them. How do I do this? In the state of New Hampshire, do I need to file any Vendor Contract forms? I'm not entirely sure how to ask this question as efficiently as I probably should, so any and all information is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. cloverleaffarm profile image64
    cloverleaffarmposted 3 years ago

Hello mcbel. I live in NH, and have had a food business, so I hope this helps.
    To make sandwiches you will need to you will need to get a license from the state. You will have to have an "approved" kitchen, such as a commercial kitchen. Your home kitchen can be licensed if you have the right equipment. The last I knew, it cost $250 for this type of license.You can go to http://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/fp/sanitation/ to check it out. There you may find the phone number for your local health officer.
    If you just want to sell gluten free bread, say at farmers markets, you will not need a license. This they call a "homestead license". As long as you follow their rules on the website, no inspection is needed. You will have to have your water tested as well.
    I will tell you that they don't know their own rules, so be careful on that.
    I hope this helps. If you need any more info, email me infoatcloverleaffarmnhdotcom.
    Good luck to you in your new business.

3. sharath999 profile image60
    sharath999posted 2 years ago

Hope you have your presence online at this moment

If not, start it online too for local customers for local delivery if you can
    and also in the form of Online Newsletter, Amazon e-books and kindle store etc

working