What websites will provide traffic numbers by geographic location?

1. CelebrateUSA profile image82
    CelebrateUSAposted 3 years ago

What websites will provide traffic numbers by geographic location?

I am in need of finding what websites/companies/brick and mortar have 1.) the highest amount of traffic and 2.) within a certain zip code or county.

I know Alexa provides a "ranking" but how can I analysis a specific location? And I know inbound and Google Adsense can "target" but how can I see a list of the top website hits for Orange County California or Cook County Illinois (for example purposes only)?

2. breathing profile image60
    breathingposted 2 years ago

There are hardly any online programs or tools that will provide the specific traffic statistics according to a specific location. But Google Analytics can serve this purpose to a large extent. Here you can get very much detailed information about specific location traffic.
    You can see different kinds of dashboards and pie chart highlighting different kinds of traffic details. Also you can find out different campaigns that will help you to get more traffic. You can choose the most suitable one that will be helpful for you.
    Then you can get the visitors statistics from different locations and get an idea about from which location you are getting the best traffics. Here you can even also see city based results. So you will have an idea about the locations from where you are getting the most traffic. So you can design plans for the locations that are not that much favorable.
    Also you can see different statistics on what people search the most. This will help you to figure carry out the work accordingly so that your content also comes into this top search list.
    There are many other advantages that you can get with Google Analytics. Hopefully this will help you to design a more sophisticated plan and get maximum benefits from your business.

working