I want to start an article

1. Esther Uneze profile image57
    Esther Unezeposted 2 years ago

I want to start an article

I have lots of ideas in DIY projects and broaden knowledge about various fact about the world and would like to share it. I have never done online articles and I'm finding it difficult to get involved in one.

2. neildabb profile image75
    neildabbposted 2 years ago

Whether an electronic or a print article, the first line should catch the reader's attention.  That said, the first thing the writer needs to do is write!  Get the words down on paper, then revise till it is done. (see my hub on rewriting http://neildabb.hubpages.com/hub/rewritinghints )  Once the words are on the page (or in the computer) pick the line that best hooks the reader and start with that line.

When I write DIY stuff, I start with why I started the project or what makes the project unique.  Then I describe the project and give directions.

Good Luck.

3. Aikonia profile image85
    Aikoniaposted 2 years ago

You're in the right place to get started!!

As suggested, the best way to get started is just start writing! I actually find that it's not the writing that's difficult but what to right about and for that it's a good idea to make a list of topics or headings you plan on writing about and then start from the top of the list and cross them out as you proceed with your writing!

Looking forward to see your articles!

working