jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Has anyone here had any success with direct selling companies like Avon or Rodan

1. carolynkaye profile image98
    carolynkayeposted 2 years ago

Has anyone here had any success with direct selling companies like Avon or Rodan and Fields, etc.?

2. prettynutjob30 profile image90
    prettynutjob30posted 2 years ago

I made between 100 to 300 dollars a month from selling Avon. But you also have to pay for the brochures, and samples, which isn't too expensive. The only reason I stopped selling Avon is because I had a few people cancel their orders and it became too much of a hassle.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

My wife tried selling Avon for a year or so a few years back, she had a couple of steady clients but not enough to make a real go of it. When our second child was born she didn't have time for it anymore so she let it go.

4. Kappygirl profile image89
    Kappygirlposted 2 years ago

I tried back in the 90's. I was a housewife with 2 small children. I couldn't build up enough of a client base to make it worthwhile. Also I would have to drive around putting books on mailboxes and making deliveries and turning in my orders (before the internet!) However, the girl that got me into it made around $600/month selling on her job. As I recall the payment structure was not favorable if you sold small amounts (like it wasn't a standard percentage of sales no matter how much you sold).

5. Lee Miller PhD profile image60
    Lee Miller PhDposted 2 years ago

Hello Carolyn

Yes I have experience with direct sales and/or MLM companies. I'm a former CEO of publicy traded companies with a PhD in Business Engineering.
    There are several good direct sales companies with the difference being do you want sell a service or product?
    And I used several criterias for my due diligence before I joined my DRS over 2 years ago and I really enjoy my work with my increasing residuals.

working