jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How much money Can you make a week selling Avon Products?

1. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

How much money Can you make a week  selling Avon Products?

2. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 2 years ago

That would deend on lots of things.  I once sold Avon and was doing good with it until they got rid of the brochure by mail. 
    Thisngs that it would depend on:
    1.  Customer base: repeat orders will keep you in business.
    2. Location.  Yes, even if you are on the internet.  It depends on who else is selling in your area and how long they have had the customers there. 
    3.  How much time and money are you willing to put into it.  Remember all those nifty fees they add on to your order, they eventually catch up with you.
    4.  Though they tell you that you do good with an online presence you will still make more money if you go door to door...that was a scary things for me as where I moved to wasn't the best of neighborhoods to go selling door to door.  It was the people, it was the walking distance from house to house and the hilly terrain of such.

Good Luck!!!

chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank.you very much I was considering this, but I don't know if I Would have the time, Especially door to door I would have to tote my kids along. but thank you for your answer it was very informative

3. daydreamer13 profile image60
    daydreamer13posted 2 years ago

Things may have changed since I tried this, but I got paid monthly. The amount varied of course depending on how much was ordered but I didn't use it as a main source of income. Then again, the area I live in wasn't the best place to try to sell something like AVON. That makes a huge difference. I know people who have lived off their AVON business, but they live in an area where it's popular. Around here, people tend to use different brands. Maybe I didn't answer your question. Hope this helps.

chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, that does answer my question I was wondering if it would be worth pursuing but it sounds like a tough sale.

working