To highly &/or extremely successful people out there, what ADVICE would you give

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

To highly &/or extremely successful people out there, what ADVICE would you give to an UNEMPLOYED,

UNEMPLOYABLE & or UNDEREMPLOYED person who has a undergraduate &/or graduate degree who is always complaining about his/her DIRE socioeconomic & employment predicament?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12280624_f260.jpg

2. Michaela Osiecki profile image78
    Michaela Osieckiposted 2 years ago

Honestly, their advice would be moot, because they're not coming from a place of socioeconomic hardships and therefore can't empathize or relate to the problems at hand. People who come from money and never had to pull themselves up from rock bottom have no clue what it's like to live like that and the mental stress that accumulates to work against you.

Good paying jobs are hard to come by if you don't have a solid college degree or years of experience in one field or another, and turnover rates are so high in many industries now that employers don't bother paying a fair wage because they don't expect anyone to stick around anyways. No one should have to work two or more jobs just to make ends meet when the wealthy people in America work less 30 hours and pull in six figures.

3. navenpillai profile image73
    navenpillaiposted 2 years ago

I would not regard myself to be highly successful. However, I would highly suggest you to come up with realistic life and financial goal and work towards them. Find the reason why you're being unemployed. Figure out what talent or skills you have. Try to monetize the your skills or talent.

Hope it helps.

working