How not to be late?

1. Matty2014 profile image66
    Matty2014posted 2 years ago

How not to be late?

For some unknown reasons, I am always late, even I got everything organised in a few hours ago, but somehow I just wait at home like I am waiting for something to happen, and eventually I am late

2. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12762628_f260.jpg

I am rarely late ,was once a few minutes late for a Doctors appointment a long time ago , And once for a meeting .. I was brought up always to be early at least 20 minutes which works well . I would rather hang around early waiting than at home in case something goes wrong.
    Today is a typical example . My appointment was for 4,35 PM in town . As they sometimes call you in early I left early from work to catch the bus into town, met my husband & was too early so we sat opposite and enjoyed a relaxed beer & tapas . I still went into the Doctor at 4PM  . There was no queue so I am writing this 9 minutes before my appointment time totally relaxed !

3. AlexPinoy profile image61
    AlexPinoyposted 2 years ago

Being late as always is a form of habit that might have been go unnoticed before, but now it might have profound effects to you and your career.

So in order for you to avoid being late, set your alarms at least 30 minutes before your appointed time. And start a habit of always being early for at least 21 days so that you will form a new habit of always being early.

working