jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can anyone help me come up with a newspaper tittle like the sun but about war an

1. dumplin profile image59
    dumplinposted 2 years ago

Can anyone help me come up with a newspaper tittle like the sun but about war and a slogan for it

this is for my history homework.

2. krillco profile image94
    krillcoposted 2 years ago

The Patriot, Shogun, Advance, Give No Ground..."The art of war..."  "Strength through information..."  "Victory or death..."

3. Billie Kelpin profile image87
    Billie Kelpinposted 2 years ago

"Peace Out" would have a double meaning as used in the 60s as "May you have peace" or as a political commentary on the fact that the Military Industrial complex of the 20th and 21st century seem to invalidate any hope for peace. 

"The Great Mandala" from the song "Get your place on the great mandala as it moves through your brief moment of time; win or lose now, you must choose now, and if you choose, you're only losing your life" (but that's often confused with Nelson Mandela)

"Choices" and then the newspaper can discuss intellectual discussions on international problem solving, etc.

"Logic"  or "Debate" - a newspaper which features articles that present both sides of issues and/or examines rules of logic that political "memes"  often break.

"Sound Bytes"  again another double entendre  ("sound" as in based in strength or "sound" as in based in news)  "bytes" can also have a double meaning.

"Reality"  indicating the articles discussing war are based on what war really means.  (again you could have "Virtual Reality" with a double meaning there.

Well, this is too much fun, so I have to stop and get to my work smile  Thanks for stretching my mind this morning smile

4. connorj profile image78
    connorjposted 2 years ago

Simply go with the classic...
    War and Peace would be ideal because one simply goes to war to conquer or secure peace...