Who wants to explain Reddit to me?

1. ForLoveofCupcakes profile image86
    ForLoveofCupcakesposted 2 years ago

Who wants to explain Reddit to me?

I am a lover of Social Media, but there are a few platforms that still elude me, including Reddit.  Talk to me like I'm 5.  Thanks!

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 2 years ago

Reddit is the favorite site for lots and lots of people. Virtually anything can be discussed there.  The format is not especially attractive, but the level of IQ on the site is quite high.  You will NOT, repeat NOT want to share your own writing stuff on Reddit, if you do, you will lose your account in time.

3. breathing profile image62
    breathingposted 2 years ago

Reddit is an exciting site for entertainment, news and social networking. Here the users have to register account for using and upon registration, you can submit posts, links etc. in one word, you can make it like an online bulletin board. You can vote submissions down or up for organizing posts and determine where they are positioned in site’s pages. The entries of the content are organized by “subreddits” which is the area of interest. The subreddits include many different things including books, gaming, movies, music, news etc.

Registering an account is free is in Reddit and can be done without email address. Once you complete the registration, you will be known as redditor. When you log into the site, you will get the chance to vote on the comments and submissions in order to decrease or increase so that they are visible. Also you can create your own subreddits on your chosen topic. If anyone is interested in your subreddit, they can subscribe it and eventually add it to frontpage.

You will also get the chance to submit posts that are not externally linked. These are referred to as self posts or text submissions. In most of the subreddits which is discussion based, you will be allowed for text-only submissions only.

As a Redditor you can be friends with another Redditor. This will give you quick access for posting to friends list.