jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

What job would you do if you could?

1. villyvacker profile image85
    villyvackerposted 22 months ago

What job would you do if you could?

There is a saying that if you do a job you love, you never have to work a day in your life. We all have to work to earn money to put a roof over our head and food on the table. Some will like their jobs, some will not like them and some will hate them. My question is this : If you could do any job, in the world that you would like, without saying silly things like "winning the lottery", or "marrying a millionaire", or any other such nonsense, what job would you love to do?
    It would be interesting to say what you are doing now, what you would like to do and why you aren't able to do it.

2. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 21 months ago

Well, I am a nurse. I like it, but I always say that first I am a God-lover. So If I was rather like Mother Theresa or some Seer serving humanity, I'll be very happy.

I'm very practical though, and as such I'm in no hurry to do something which, if not handled well, can lead to many pitfalls and mental, social and psychological damage to other human beings. So I wait ...and pray ...and by the Master's Grace prepare myself ...ever so slowly, but steadily.

1. manatita44 profile image84
      manatita44posted 20 months agoin reply to this

Meanwhile I serve, inspire, strive to awaken ...reach the Heart ...light a candle ....shine a Light ...

3. hamid polin profile image61
    hamid polinposted 21 months ago

i would like to be a programmer sad bt for some reasons my study line is business administration

villyvackerposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Thats probably because you know you will more likely get work in business administration than computer programming, unfortunately.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 21 months ago

If I could, I'd be the locker room towel boy for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. big_smile

villyvackerposted 21 months agoin reply to this

You'll probably have to wait until the current holder of this position to die.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 21 months agoin reply to this

...and after that there's probably a waiting list. smile

5. ozguryilmazel profile image60
    ozguryilmazelposted 20 months ago

I'd probably be a programmer... I'd love to excel in C# programming

villyvackerposted 20 months agoin reply to this

well....that is not a job beyond the realms of possibility

working