How to become a profitable blogger?

1. profile image60
    JustinCasevaposted 17 months ago

How to become a profitable blogger?

I'm new to the whole blogging world, & honestly have no clue of my intentions. Every one is out to make money, but for what reason? My reason is to earn enough to be with the love of my life, who happens to live states away. I am willing to do anything to be with this girl, and want to move but need a temporary job until I get settled into my new home. Will blogging be that answer? What do I blog about? I could go on and on about my life with this girl but does that earn money? I need help, not just with money but with my life. It's not a life without the women I love in it

2. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 17 months ago

There are only a few ways to make money as a blogger.
    1. Affiliate sales, where you write about a subject with links to the product and receive a portion of the purchase price when people buy it. I ghost write a guy's vacuum cleaner blog, and he gets $15-30 for every vacuum cleaner sold on his site.
    2. The blog is a promotion for your consulting. For example, someone who blogs on SEO or antennas or scientific topics (I ghost write for the first two categories), and the blog becomes a free sample of the consulting services you charge for.
    3. The blog is a landing page of sorts for paid content, such as free stories promoting a novel or financial advice blog that is the lead in to people paying for more valuable tips via a newsletter.
    4. You get enough views to receive advertising revenue that is worth more than pizza money. Frankly, due to sheer competition, this is very rare.

working