How hard should a thief have to work so as to keep the money?

1. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

How hard should a thief have to work so as to keep the money?
    Does it change if he is a banker? or a politician?
    And why does it make me a freeloader to think that a person is not physically capable of working hard enough to actually honestly earn millions every month?
    Also, why does it seem easier and more acceptable to blame the poor for their predicament then those who profited off their decent into poverty?
    Last question, was Jesus a capitalist? Did he teach capitalism as the path to loving your fellow man?

There are things in this world I simply do not understand hmm

1. BizGenGirl profile image90
      BizGenGirlposted 6 years agoin reply to this

This post would be much better served in the philosophical forums....

Though just to be interesting....

A  true thief never works hard to keep their money. They just steal from people who are unaware they are stealing from them, or from people who don't have the resources to get the money back...

I don't know that it changes for bankers or politicians. They fit into the "true thief" category because half of the people they steal money from, are totally unaware they are being stolen from and the other half who do realize they are being stolen from, can't do anything about it....

People might think you are a "freeloader" for thinking a person is not physically capable of working hard enough to actually honestly earn millions of every month, because the only people who make billions a month rarely have to physically do much of anything. They are usually the intellectuals of the world that have figured out how to both help and steal from lots people in multiple ways. So when you say a person is not "physically capable" of such a thing, it sounds like a cop out, like you are limiting yourself to the physical world only. What do you want to bet the people that actually make that much money, have never said it wasn't possible? As far as the "honestly" part goes... No one can make even $1 honestly. Money isn't honest, it's all slavery and theft.

As far as it being "easier" or more acceptable to blame the poor for their predicament... its not really easier or more acceptable. Those who have money, blame those who are poorer then they are. Those that have no money, blame those that have more money then they do. It's a cycle of passing the buck and everyone knows it's wrong to do. They do it anyways.

As far as jesus being a capitalist, that's a very interesting question. I don't know him personally, so it's hard to say. Though from the way he is depicted today, you could say his methods were capitalist, though I'd personally say he was more of a bohemian anarchist or social libertarian. lol.

working