jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you had a choice, which would you choose, Love or Money

1. tobusiness profile image88
    tobusinessposted 6 years ago

If you had a choice, which would you choose, Love or Money

2. MsDora profile image94
    MsDoraposted 6 years ago

I'd choose a Love that loves me.  We can make money together.

3. Capedium profile image79
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

Honestly... Honestly.. Honestly..... Honestly... I don't know.....

4. xethonxq profile image64
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I would choose love. You can live simply without money, but you simply can't live without love.

5. THEHuG5 profile image60
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

Ahhh I hate this question lol!! Hmmm....gosh this is a tough one. I guess I'd have to choose love but without money life can be pretty stressful. Let's just hope we never have to choose between the two.

6. Cre8tor profile image96
    Cre8torposted 6 years ago

Let's say today was the end of the world as we know it...will money help you survive? No. It's value would only be the amount of heat it would provide as you burn it. Your love would help you stay warm, stay sane, and rob the lonely guy who said money!

7. Elena Zuniga profile image57
    Elena Zunigaposted 6 years ago

Love Bc money stressfull not like love but tbh I want someone that loves me for me bc if uu did money ud have someone loveing you for money so and im only 15 so idk LOL

8. delaneyworld profile image79
    delaneyworldposted 6 years ago

I am disabled and living at poverty level.  I need nutrition assistance from the state and there is little room for buying anything more than our basic necessities.  I am poor. 

I live with my amazing mom and my sweet daughter.  We live together in a very simple, small home.  We call it our cottage.  I laugh every day.  I cry every day.  I spend time with my girls every day.  I see their faces, hug them and know in my heart that I am the richest girl in the world. 

Love is what fuels me.  Love is what inspires me.  Love is what keeps me alive and happy.  I will forever choose love.

9. tobusiness profile image88
    tobusinessposted 6 years ago

In answer to the question I posted earlier in the week, If I had to choose between love and money?  I would most certainly choose love. I will endeavor to explain in my next hub which I'm currently writing, so keep an eye out for it.
    I would like to thank everyone who took the time to answer this question, it was very much appreciated.
    Ms Dora
    Capedium
    Xethonxq
    THEHuG5
    Cre8tor
    Elena Zuniga
    juiwei2000
    cicsomum
    delaneyworld

working