How To Promote Your Business Online Free
If you have not started blogging, then you're late!
Blogging is one of the most popular types of content marketing, helping business owners build strong customer relationships, building trust and generating sales. It gives your site a 434% chance for search engines. Now with blogging you can promote your project indirectly through content marketing. Large companies compete to provide useful and valuable content. It usually takes time for content marketing to achieve its goals, but its material and moral returns are invaluable.
Why is blogging important?
- Helps maintain your continued presence on the web, and publicise your brand.
- The constant flow of new content (with the right keywords selected) helps attract new visitors to your site, and arouses interest from existing customers.
- Through blogging, you can promote your products indirectly, answer customer questions, and keep up-to-date on your business, achievements and news.
- Blog value as a marketing tool in the ability to interact with readers and customers, giving them space to express.
- Blogging helps you develop your brand and personality.
How do you use blogging?
- Plan the content you post on the blog, to ensure that what you post will fit your project values.
- Determine how many content you will post, what topics you will address, and when.
- Business blogs work best when used in conjunction with other marketing tools, including other social media, so every time you post content link to all communication channels (especially Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), More audience.
- Make sure you have a variety of topics related to your services.
- Be sure to provide an interactive experience for your readers by allowing them to leave comments or reviews about your product or service, because positive feedback gives visitors confidence to other potential customers, while negative feedback gives you opportunities to improve your performance and work to strengthen your weaknesses.
- Build a dynamic community that shares information, solutions and feedback about your brand, products and services.
- Make sure your blog isn't one that only promotes services or products.
Activating the role of social Media networks
From the outset, networking was thought to be a way for people to communicate with relatives and friends, but their role has become much broader, giving brands an opportunity to connect with customers, reach potential customers, promote products, and answer questions and inquiries ( 91% of brands have a platform). Or more social media platforms).
With 2.88 billion global social media users in 2017, it can easily and free your project to millions of brands on the network, and to start promoting your offerings, with unique content, you can start creating accounts for your project even before it launches.
The importance of Social Media for your brand
- Help you promote your brand or products / services.
- Provide a direct level of engagement with audiences in any region of the world.
- Easy to use and let you quickly reach your target audience.
- It gives you an opportunity to tell your customers about your new products and services.
- Help you know what others think of what you offer.
- An important source to attract new customers and build stronger relationships with existing customers.
- Many forms of social media are free for business.
How do you use Social Media?
- Start by creating a page for your project on Facebook, choose (Facebook Business), gives you a lot of features to achieve your marketing goals, in addition to a Twitter account, and on LinkedIn, the three platforms are one of the most important platforms for marketing, you can add an account on another platform depending on your industry, if If your fashion industry, or restaurants, an Instagram account would be a necessity.
- Find people who talk about topics that are important to you and your brand through discussion groups, using hashtag, and asking and answering questions.
- Focus on the quality of your content. What you have to offer should not be copied. Make yourself a unique way of delivering unique content.
- Use the content correctly, post, diversify, create, share, interact, and respond to questions and concerns.
- Be sure to build relationships with influencers in your field on social media. The more you offer, the more they draw attention to start talking about you on their networks.
- Use visual content because it gives your content more appealing and is shared more often than any other content.
- Use networking as a tool to process customer service requests.
- The content that customers prefer most on the networks is: photos, videos, tips, questions, animations, backstage, statistics, infographics ..
Market Through Emailing Lists
Creating an email list is very important marketing method because it is one of the means available to get customers without spending money.
The importance of mailing list marketing
- Email marketing can be useful for personal communication and building customer loyalty.
- Saves you time and effort in marketing campaigns.
- You can cover a lot of topics by sending emails such as marketing your products, your most important achievements, the most important articles published on your blog, requesting feedback from your customers, etc.
- Easy, efficient and does not cost money, you can reach a large number of users without paying a penny.
- An effective way to educate your customers, enhance your brand awareness and keep them up to date.
- Well-designed emails produce higher conversion rates and help win new customers.
- Post a subscription form on your homepage on your site and wherever your customers are active.
- Make the registration process easy and smooth, so that it takes only a few seconds for the client to take time.
- Tell your subscribers what to expect by registering them: to receive new articles, new products, latest news in the field? And others.
- Send a lively welcome message, to remind them why they are on your list, and thank them for subscribing.
- Make sure your newsletter is designed to match your project values. Your emails should match the shape of the rest of your content everywhere.
- Send messages with attractive, irresistible addresses, to grab customers' attention and get them to enter and read the message.
- Make the content of the messages attractive in a way that matches the title, designed to be visually comfortable for them, do not put the text at once divided it into paragraphs put sub-headings.
- Send messages regularly, leaving you for months away from using emails will allow customers to forget you as other emails flow into their mail.
- Make messages shareable so users can forward them to their friends.
- Send messages only if you have something new or important to say.
- Just send messages to people who specifically asked to be on your mailing list.
- Give them the option to cancel the registration, as it will reassure them that they have the option to receive your messages or not.
A free marketing strategy needs a lot of effort, time and patience, especially if you don't have enough budget to promote your project, which means you will do everything yourself and you should learn how to start a startup whose team consists of one person.