- Business and Employment»
- E-Commerce & How to Make Money Online
what is meant by cloud-computing?
Cloud computing has become famous in recent years.To know the basics of cloud computing read below....
The computer and software services necessary for computing works provided via the internet is called cloud computing.
Why is it named as "cloud computing" .....
Because all the services are provided via the internet and cloud symbol is used to represent internet in flowchart and diagrams.
There are three types of services offered in cloud computing
- Infrastructure as a service
- Platform as a service
- Software as a service
Infrastructure as a service
In Infrastructure as a service ,the service provider provides the necessary servers,hardware and networking components to an organisation for a fee.The organisation in turn installs the necessary programs in the service provider's server and uses them.The service provider is responsible for the maintenance of the servers.
In Platform as a service ,the service provider provides the necessary softwares and the tools for creating softwares which are installed in their server to an organisation for a specified amount.The organisation creates the necessary softwares on his platform and uses them.Its like renting in a house which has all the necessary things.
In Software as a service , the applications hosted in the service provider s server are made available to customers via the internet.The provider also interacts with the user through a front end panel.The provider provides the necessary support to the customer.The services range from e-mail to data processing.
Advantages of cloud computing
- The advantage of this is,the customer after paying the amount can get the service at any time.
- Also there are no problems of computer crash or server down.it is the responsibility of the service provider.
- There is no investment cost for computers,servers,software,etc..
- Amount can be paid according to usage
- Now a days, the service providers provide the service on a monthly basis.The provider and the customer can cancel the agreement at any time.So ther is no loss for anyone.
This service is suitable for small business groups.
Example of an organization operating using cloud computing:
In an small scale cotton industry,the working days & salary of the workers and the productivity potential can be calculated with help of a computer connected to the internet via cloud computing.
It is estimated that by 2011,40% of the technology works will be done through cloud computing.In india reliance communications has made an agreement with microsoft to provide cloud computing services.
To know more about cloud computing,read the following article on cloud computing.
- Best IaaS Cloud Computing Companies | IaaS price and...
Get the Best Cloud Computing | IaaS, SaaS pricing of Cloud Computing Companies. All about Amazon EC2 Cloud Computing price and overview|Amazon Web Services
- Cloud Computing : An Overview
Cloud computing overview. Properties of cloud computing and benefits of cloud computing.
- The true hidden powers behind Cloud Computing reside...
Cloud computing is difficult to understand, because it's up the individual or group to make it work for themselves despite a unique definition. Many people are using it daily, but have no idea how it works nor the full embrace of it's true powerful e
- Top Cloud Computing Companies List To Watch and Inve...
The list including the Technology of Top Eight cloud computing companies .Certifications provided by Cloud Computing companies.The technology behind cloud computing and its future growth potential.Learn From Cloud Computing Books and More Resources F