Best Blog Comment Software for Building Backlinks
Blog Comments to Get Backlinks - New Web Paradigm
Is blog comment software in your near future? Recently, Google changed their algorithms that they use to select results in their search engine. There have been a lot of losers and a few gainers in the latest shakeup. In this hub, I hope to help you start getting some traffic to your hubs again.
First of all, Google has mainly lowered the rankings of pages that link to an affiliate web site, while at the same time raising the rankings of that web site. This has been noticed in hubs or pages that link to Amazon. Rather than showing a link to a site that gives information about the product, Google will place links directly to the Amazon product itself.
The second thing that appears to have happened is that Google has algorithms that decide if a site is a content farm. This is probably decided by using a set of key phrases and seeing what percentage of pages on that web site contain one or more of those key phrases. If this exceeds a certain amount than the site is probably flagged as a content farm.
Once the Google algorithm determines that a site is a content farm, then all internal back-links are apparently ignored for purposes of page ranking. People who had built up their profile and portfolio by being active in the local community were hit the hardest.
The people who seemed to do the best at content farms had a lot of quality external back-links. They also had hubs that were focused on Adsense earnings and not on Amazon or other affiliate earnings.
To make money on the internet, the three basics are still the same:
- Create Quality Content articles of around a thousand words. But now you must use a very limited number of affiliate ads.
- Select good keywords and make sure they are in the title and near the front of the article. Also make sure they are in the description. Nothing seems to have changed on this aspect of earning money online.
- Create back-links for your article. But now these back-links must be from other sources outside of the site that they are on.
Should I use Blog Comment Software?
I have noticed that the people who are currently earning the most money online have hundreds or even thousands of links to their hubs, articles, and websites. Now, I am sure that some of these links are organically grown by other people who find their article useful, but after studying their back-links using the Yahoo site explorer, I have noticed that most of them were self written.
In fact, although their articles may be well designed and well written, it appears to me that they probably spend more time creating those links than they do writing articles. This may not seem fair to those of you who think that quality content should be the only thing that counts, but that is life and it is important that we accept that fact and use it to our advantage.
Finding the Best Blog Comment Software
Good software for quickly adding comments should do several things. First of all it should find articles to comment on that are related to the site that we wish to link to. This means that we should be able to search using key words.
Second of all, it should list which sites use nofollow tags versus dofollow tags. Google gives more credit to a dofollow tag than to a nofollow tag. You can also use browser plugins that will show you which type of follow tag that a site uses for it's comments or you can view the page source and manually figure it out, but that is time consuming.
Third, the software should automatically fill in certain fields to reduce the amount of work required to write a comment. You should still quickly read the article to write a decent comment that will not only be less likely to be removed as spam, but may even draw traffic to your site or article.
Fourth, the software should detect the page rank of the comment site. The higher the page rank than the more juice that it will supply to your site or hub.
There is a function that some people want, but I don't agree with. That is submitting the URL to Google that you just posted a comment to in order to get it's juice right away. But since Google will sometimes punish people for getting to many links to fast, I feel it is better for them to slowly found as they are crawled by Google.
Last, but not least, it is nice if the software will keep track of comments and let you know whether or not they ended up being published. That way you can avoid those sites that are not publishing your comments (or write better comments if you are slacking).
- Blogcommentdemon: Has all the above listed functions. Located at Blogcommentdemon.com
- FastBlogFinder: Has all the functions, but poor support. FastBlogFinder.com
- CommentKahuna:At first this seems like the best free software. But after trying to use it for a while, I came to absolutely hate it. It has two major flaws. The first is the inability to read the post before entering a comment. You can't even scroll down the post in the window. The next is it constantly hangs up and crashes. They should rename this program SpamKahuna. It is junk. Don't waste your time with it.
- RealLinkFinder: So far the best free one that I have found. Will also select blogs based upon minimum number of previous comments. Find it at RealLinkFinder.com
Once you get this software, don't overdo it. Also don't totally ignore nofollow tags, they can result in traffic to your site. Natural traffic is good too.