- HubPages Tutorials and Community»
- Articles about HubPages
Hey, Baby! It's My 50th HUB!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess What?!! It's my 50th Hub!!!
So, just like everyone else I've seen, has done, I'm writing a special (50th) article.
Well, I'm gonna tell you 1) How I feel 2) What I've learned and 3) some comments! Ha!
Well, in the very beginning I was very excited with my hub score, and with the fun of writing and commenting---I mean those comments became almost orgasmic for me! (Just kidding ;-)) Of course I love comments, who doesn't like to get their "precious" work appraised and so on?
I started meeting people and getting more fans. I learned:
- the link tool for every hub
- how important it is to comment -and get comments!
- to click on FEED and see what's going on here
- to read other hubs and comment so that It's not 'all about me'
- to read other hubbers' advice on making money
WHAT HAVE I LEARNED ON MAKING MONEY??
- haven't made a dime---but Rebecca E. says it takes 4-8 months
- I tried networking with facebook and youtube and myspace---the first of these three I like best
- I tried networking with stumble upon-reddit-digg-and twitter. Not much luck and neither on my ezines. I still don't get it all really.
- I don't think those network sites are the end all be all--focusing on one or two is probably more profitable than trying to do 6-10 every day.
- I will keep reading Rebecca E 's hubs on making money and I have even highlighted the best tips I feel she has made. I would be happy to share but may need permission (RebecaE )first!!
HOW DO I FEEL?
I feel ok. I know it's not like my 1st year on hubs and I'm not a extremely huge success or money maker yet, but I look forward to that little "button" on my profile to change from (10 hubs) to (50 hubs!!)
I've told you before:
- always comment on your comments
- browse other hubbers' pages, the forums, read new topics
- don't forget to use the suggest link tool! (Keep your HubKarma high!)
- spend as much time as you can writing/reading/etc but don't overdo it!
- a few hours each day or more--depending how many comments you have to reply to---is good
- Keep researching to find out about SEO and Google advertisments
- Keep working on linking and promoting your hubpages on other websites
And now, I'm going to have a glass of red wine and relax :)