How To Anchor Your Hub With High CPC Keywords
Better Keywords means more Adsense Income
In my continued effort to earn more with Adsense program, I have learnt a lot and still learning. And to make sure that I carry others along, especially those who are still novice in a particular area of this Adsense and make money writing thing, I always share my experience for others to learn, and like that, I also earn more and more.
Almost all publishers today know something about high CPC keywords, good content, SEO, backlink, blah blah blah…yet, they continue to earn below $1 a day. There are so many reasons behind this deadly experience. It is deadly because, it can cause you to lose interest in this whole make money writing online thing, if you are not a persevering type.
I have heard some fresh publishers complain of not earning a dime after some long period of venturing into this Adsense business, I once complained like that until I started to research and read other webinar’s experience and guidelines, and things started to improve to my greatest surprise, you two can testify to this if you do same.
What you need to do to earn money with Adsense program
I am assuming that anyone reading this hub, is already a publisher (online writer), if you are not, refer back to my hub on: How to earn money online as a writer. For those who are already a publisher with Hubpages for instance, for you to earn money with Adsense, you need:
1. Original and quality content
2. Keywords with high cost per click and search result
3. To be prolific (produce more and more hubs)
4. To research on your existing and yet unborn hubs to figure out their prosperity index
5. You need to learn how to anchor your hub around your chosen keywords
I am not going to explain these six vital things you need to do to earn money with Adsense here, but I can refer you to some of my existing hubs on these topics to assist you. But I am pretty sure you know what original and quality content hub means? They meant exactly what the make up words meant. Don’t copy other people’s work and publish it, it won’t do you any good but only harm. Make sure your hub or article is well styled with good grammar and spellings for easy reading. That is the shortest meaning of ‘original and quality content’ hub.
To learn about keywords with high cost per click and search result, read this article.
Have you ever used a high cpc keyword in your hub?
How do you anchor your hub around high paying keywords?
Haven carried out all the necessary researches on the most profitable keywords, and you finally come up with one that you are ready to write on, to ensure that ads relevant to this chosen keyword appears on your to be hub, you need to anchor the hub around this chosen keyword. This is never achieved by including the keyword on every line or paragraph of the hub, this may only get your hub penalized by Google bolt and hence, poor SEO for the hub.
Follow this simple step to anchor your hub around that chosen keyword:
1. Make sure the entire keyword appears in the url (title of the hub, for those on hubpages) of your hub
2. Make sure it appears on the first paragraph of the hub or article
3. Make sure it appears on the meta tags
4. Make sure it appears on your summary text (for those writing on hubpages, uncheck the automatically count summary check box on the right hand side bar)
5. Twist or refrain the keyword as many times as possible and make them appear all through your hub. E.g. if your chosen keyword is: ‘insurance plan’, refrain it to say; American insurance plan, cheap insurance plan, affordable insurance plans, best plans for insurance, insurance policies, etc
Try this in your new hub, and watch out the result. Best of luck!
If you had love to earn better money online through Adsense or Amazon programs, I would suggest you join Hubpages for so many untold reasons like: easy and fast search publicity, easy but powerful webinar tools, friendly network, easy and fast monetization, fast search engine indexing, etc. to explore some of the benefits with hubpages before deciding to join, click here: New on Hubpages Enjoy the ride…as I look forward to meet you at the success stories.