Use Good AdSense Words and Keyword Phrases In Your Writing
5 Steps to Making More Money Online
In 5 simple steps, learn how to incorporate words that are considered "good" into your hubs/articles that you write and you could potentially increase your Google AdSense revenue and possibly make money online.
By finding the appropriate keywords or key phrases to incorporate into your hubs or articles, you could potentially see your pages' revenues skyrocket! In regards to writing, please remember that simply changing of words within will not increase revenue. It takes visitors and/or their clicks to do that. It takes time and effort or money to get visitors.
With that said, to make more money online, keep reading and get ready to do some rewriting!
Step #1 - A topic
- The first thing that you need to do is decide on a topic. You can choose any topic, but for this example, I've chosen the topic "Adsense."
Step #2 - Outline
Then you simply need to create a basic outline of your writing.
- With each "Step," you will write at least on paragraph. Make sure the paragraphs are focused on what you're writing about. If you're writing about adsense keywords, then make sure you write about adsense keywords.
Make each step good!
Step 1 (Paragraph 1)
Step 2 (Paragraph 2)
Step 3 (Paragraph 3)
Step 4 (Paragraph 4)
Step 5 (Paragraph 5)
Step #3 - Title
- Next, create a very focused title in which you can incorporate your step 1 topic, Adsense.
Example Focused Title:
"How to Use Good AdSense Words and Keyword Phrases In Your Writing"
Step #4 - Intro.
- Now, write the introductory sentence of each paragraph.
Example Intro. Sentence:
"I've created this article to help you learn how to incorporate good adsense keywords in your writing."
Step #5 - Adsense keyword tool
- Using adsense and the keyword tool below will help you to generate an alternative revenue and it's a great way to make money online!
- First you'll need to finish writing each of your paragraphs.
- Then you'll be looking for higher searched words with which you can replace your words.
- Here's where you really have to start doing homework!
A very good source for finding a highly searched adsense keyword, that I recommend using, is Google's
- With the keyword tool above, you can generate ideas for specific keywords. You'll need to select "Descriptive words or phrases" or "Website content." Once you've chosen the appropriate selection, to the right of it is a box that you'll either type in your single keyword or phrase, or webpage URL.
- Once the results are displayed, you can sort the keywords. You may choose to display the keywords by "Keywords," by "Advertiser Competition," or by the approximate search volume for the previous month or by the average search volume. You can then export to a csv or text file if you'd like.
- Find the keywords that would be the most relevant for what you're writing and then incorporate them into paragraph. Stick with the best targeted keywords or keyphrases that are perfect for writing style. Don't stray. You don't have to use the most searched keyword. Choose the best ones that can be incorporated both easily and naturally within your writing.
So now that you know the "How To"
... here's what to do!
First bookmark this page for future reference, at least until you're comfortable doing this. Feel free to visit often and even share this page with your friends. It won't hurt for them to make money by writing too! Now, start rewriting or reworking your articles and increase your adsense revenue today. Even more so than the money, have fun writing!