I'm SO Thankful for Helpful Hubbers
Getting and Giving Help
Are you Looking for Help?
If you're looking for help on Hubpages with a question, first try the FAQs. If you don't find an answer there, consult either the Help Wizard or the Learning Center. The Help Wizard is an excellent source for finding solutions to technical problems. Several hubs have been written on a variety of topics related to Hubpages which can be searched for solutions.
The forum is also a great place to post questions and receive quick help from the Hubpage community. Once you have become experienced on Hubpages, you might think about stopping at the forum from time to time to provide solutions to unanswered questions by other Hubbers.
Find answers about...
- Signing up
- Publishing your first Hub
- Getting traffic and making money
- Interacting with the Hubpages community.
It is really cool how people help others out. Writing on Hubpages can be very intimidating; not only for a new hubber, but also for everyone. It seems that just when I get enough experience to feel comfortable with my abilities on Hubpages, some road block comes out of left field to stumble me. Maybe you feel the same way?
This month I've had a goal to write one hub every day. With my three children it seems like the result has been one hub ever-other day. However, this week one of my hubs was unfeatured for quality reasons; a hub that I'd written in the same manner as all my other featured hubs. So, the question of quality has been stumbling me quite badly. It's frustrating when a hub is unfeatured. Like a road block, now I don't have the desire to write any new hubs until the problem is fixed with my unfeatured hub.
Lend a Helping Hand
Grateful for Help
Are you Thankful for Helpful Hubbers?
Getting Help in the Forums
I posted a question in my feed asking for help from other hubbers and so many suggestions were given to me in less than 24 hours. "This is my first unfeatured hub. What are the steps to follow to correct errors & make it featured?" I wanted to know what they thought was wrong with my hub in order to fix the errors and get it featured.
Immediately, suggestions started pouring in from helpful hubbers. One of the first hubbers to answer my question was Bravewarrior. I can not tell you how many times she has been the first responder on the scene (if you will) to offer her advise and wisdom. If there ever were an award for most helpful hubber where it comes to quickly answering my questions, Bravewarrior wins! I am so thankful for all of the valuable information that she has freely shared with me over this past year.
Feeling Lost and Need Help?
I'm SO Thankful for Helpful Hubbers
Other Ways to help Hubbers
Other than answering forum questions, there are so many other ways to help other hubbers in the Hubpages community that you might not have thought about. By helping other hubbers, we can all help each other to succeed.
- Hop some hubs by rating other's work in your free time. This button is located on your account page at the top.
- Read fellow hubber's articles. Staying on a hubbers page long enough to read it will leave an impression that should help them get paid for their work.
- After you read your fellow hubber's article, answer their polls, rate their recipes, and comment at the bottom with your feedback. We all learn and grow by feedback.
- Link to other hubs. Place a link in your hub that leads to another hubber's article that is related to the topic that you are writing about. This is good karma for your hub score.
- As I already mentioned above, go to the forums section and respond to unanswered questions. You might be surprised when you know the answer to a lot of them.
- Did you find a particular article on Hubpages that you enjoyed? Share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or any other social networks that you use.
Giving Help - Paying it Forward
Have you helped another Hubber recently?
Hubpages Success Stories by CloudExplorer
Proud to be a part of Hubpages!
Have you ever thought about how cool it is to be apart of the Hubpages community? Every day, Hubpages helps us to publish our work, get feedback from others, and earn money in the process. This is something that I probably would not have been able to accomplish on my own. In turn, each of us make the community an even better place by helping each other. This is a great group of people that I am proud to be apart of. Leave your comments below...
- Why are you proud to be a part of the Hubpages community?
- Have you received help recently from another hubber?
- Did you have the chance to offer help to another hubber?
- Can I add anything helpful to this article?