- HubPages Tutorials and Community»
- Getting Traffic for Your Articles
Top 10 Reasons Why Your Adsense Remains Zero
Sick of seeing your Adsense Report Earnings to $ 0.00 everyday? You really have to re-establish your site by avoiding the things below.
- 1. Unadvertised Hubs / Blogs to social networks, blog sharing sites. If your hubs/ blogs are not shared or linked, they will remain unnoticed. Advertising is free, so it just requires some few clicks to promote your blogs.
Click here to view the best advertising sites.
- 2. Publishing a Not-so-Hot Issue – if your topic is not on the biz, it won’t get any noise. Why not publish a hot topic and gain a hot traffic.
I recommend the tips on How to Make the Hot and Best Hubs in Hubpages
- 3. Nonsense Content – if your content is not interesting at all, you won’t definitely get loyal viewers. It’s like your site is just passing to anyone’s eye, more likely leaving it behind and not coming back. Be straight to the point.
- 4. Too Much Photos, Widgets, Links and Affiliate Ads –too much of these won't attract your Google ads. Limit your links, widgets, photos, eBay and Amazon capsules. After all, you aim to receive Google ads clicks not any other clicks.
- 5. Very Long Hubs / Blogs – the web offers shortcut to everything. Why not publish a blog that is easy to read and understand. Avoid long narrative type of blogs. Remember, be specific and straight forward.
- 6. Having just Few Blog Sites / Hubs – if you have less blogs / hubs, you’ll have a less chance of more earnings. Don’t just sit there and wait for another day checking your Google earnings rise up a bit. After all, Google accepts up to 200 URL channels in Adsense excluding your own domain.
- 7. Placing Ads on Content Alone – Don’t forget Google also offers Adsense for Feeds, Mobile and Search so add your chance to gain your revenue. Set up your Feeds now and add Search Buttons, also try Adsense for Mobile.
Set up your Feeds now.
- 8. Wrong Choice of Keywords – Choosing the right keywords / tags can optimize your site’s traffic. The more keywords you use the more chance of getting hits.
Google offers Adwords. However they’ll charge you for those.
- 9. Wrong Choice of Title and Niche – Choosing the right title for your blog / hubs will make search engines easily list you on search results. Just think of what someone might type in the search box when searching, that way you’ll have the idea of it.
A niche refers to any topic or idea that people are interested in. It’s what a site is all about. Examples are a job site, a site for car lovers, working mom.com, data entry and the like. Choosing the right niche for your site, specially having less competitors,
- 10. Lack of Photos and Videos– When you upload photos and videos to your blogs / hubs, you’ll get more chance to receive hits. Simply because, people love searching videos and photos. However, don’t over upload and remember to avoid uploading copyrighted ones or ask permissions to authors and owners before doing so.