How to Make the Hot and Best Hubs in Hubpages?
A “hot” hub is often going to be in the “best” hubs. So if you can make a hot one, why not always make a hot one right?
These tips and tricks would help you build hot hubs:
The Secrets to Make the Hot and Best Hub
- Before starting a hub, think of a hot topic or issue. Like these days, the Michael Jackson’s issues are still being headlined and issued on the net, TV and newspapers. There are plenty of hot things there like:
- Choose a Tempting Title. When we start a hub, the first thing we fill out is the hub title. Spend some time in being choosy about your title. A hot topic wouldn’t be a hot topic without a hot title. Your title must be an eye-catcher among the related articles on the net. I recommend using:
When…and the like
- Make your introduction interesting and straight to the point. When people started reading your hub and found your first line boring and narrating out-of-the-topic issues, they will for sure stop reading. So hit them the first time.
- Don’t make your hub long. Even you, hate reading long articles and blogs. People will just scan your hub if it appears long. Remember, be direct forward
- Make your hub informative and helpful. A helpful hub will make people refer and track it. Oftentimes, Trackers and referrals are the reasons why hubscore rises. See An Introduction To HubPage Referrals
- Add more keywords. Don’t underestimate the power of keywords. They are your connections to search engines
- Use adequate photos and links. Just use enough nice photos and links. Too much pictures and links will confuse your readers.
- Comment when someone commented on your hub. Oftentimes, hubbers ask questions through comments. They will surely be back for the answer. Besides, it will add comments on your hub. Thank them.
Read more about improving hubpages in Starting a Hub for Beginners