What does success mean to you in HubPages| Your success with Hub Pages
Success is interpreted in various ways., depending upon the individual and the circumstance. To others, success mean an exciting life style, like a good career, lots of money or earning a PhD etc . To others, success means peace of mind, self-confidence, social responsibility etc.
Generally when we say a person is successful we mean that he had made to a certain level of affluence and social prominence. The definition fits perfectly well if you take a look around here in hubpages. Some hubbers are very successful according to our definition here.
- The definition of success
The hub elite glassvisage gave a few definitions of success in the form of quotes from certain individuals. Read and and find out.
- What Does Success Mean to You?
What is the measure of success you use in your life? The ideas about success that others have may be surprising.
- Success Is - What Does Being Successful Mean to Me
Booker T. Washington “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.”
A Short Inspirational Story That Defines Success
Between 1832 and 1860, a gentlemen lost his job, failed in business, was defeated and then later elected to the legislature, lost his sweet heart and had a nervous break down; was defeated in the nomination to congress, but was elected later, was defeated for senate and nomination for Vice-President, but was finally elected President of the US in 1860.
He is Abraham Lincoln.
- Abraham Lincoln Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com
Journey through the life of Abraham Lincoln, the 16th U.S. president, on Biography.com. Learn more about his roles in the Civil War and the Great Emancipation.
Back to my question-What Does Success Mean To Me Here In Hubpages
I am sure many will easily relate to me here. After being here for 6 weeks, I have discovered that four types of people sign up for hub page;
1. Those who sign up to write and earn money
2. Those who sign up to for the pleasure in publishing their own work (don't bother about earnings)
3. Those that sign for both earnings and pleasure in their publications
4. The final category of people that sign up are unscrupulous participant who sign up just to be nuisance to to other hubbers in the hubbing community
To me I easily fit into category 3. "Those that sign for both earnings and pleasure in their publications"
There you have it. Quit frankly, I am here to earn few bucks and also enjoy publishing my own work.
Here's the link to my blog page where you can find other writings.
To me personally, being successful here means writing quality hubs, generating enough traffic, earning some money but above all be a descent citizen of the hubbing community.
Personal Mission Statements
To many, success does not come in golden plates. We have to work for it. However, one should have some guidelines as to direct him.
Here are some tips you can take on and build it into your own.
1. Take stock of your writing skills, interests, achievements, values and even your dreams. Will these things assist you in achieving success in hubpages? If you answer no, then you have responsibility seriously evaluate your life again and align your life to success and positive thinking.
2. Adopt right attitude-Be professional and courteous so that you will not only earn respect but you also earn true friendship
3. Clear negativities in your life-Clear away uncertainly , lethargy, low-self confident, stress, misunderstanding,poor motivation and replace with motivation and inspiration
4. Recognise your inner strength, accept it and work to enhance it if needed to be.
5. Create and affirm detail images of your success in hub pages - Success is a mind game. If you are not successful in your mind, you don't expect to be successfully in life.
Ever considered this saying "You life is the physical manifestation of your though" scary uh!
So watch what you put into your mind