Why Should You Use Google Analytics for Your Website
If you have a website or blog, then you will always be curious to know who all are visiting your website and which are the top countries, keywords, referral sites etc that bring most of the visitors to your website. This curiosity is seem among all the website or blog owners and this curiosity is one of the major reason why majority of the webmasters use any of the web analytics tool to track the traffic coming to their website.
If you are a owner of a small or medium website, then there are a lot of free web analytics tools that are available and these analytics tools have different features and options. Of all the free web analytics tool that are available, Google Analytics is the most preferred and is used by a large percentage of users. Google Analytics is an amazing product by Google and it has a lot of features that makes it stand much high among other free web analytics tools. I even wonder how Google manages to give this tool for free as it has some of the best and amazing features that even other paid analytics tools cannot afford to offer.
There are a lot of information that can be gathered regarding your website, using Google Analytics tool and most of the time you might not need all the options at one. Such is the power of this amazing free web analytics tool and once you use it, you will never go for any other free web analytics software. The segmentation reports, customized reports, standard report and the live traffic stats by Google Analytics makes it a hot popular tool among the webmasters.
There are many reasons why you should use Google Analytics for your website and this may vary depending upon the nature and purpose of the website. But still there are some common factors that form the major reason for depending on Google Analytics to track the traffic or visit coming to a particular website. Here I would like to pick the most common reasons behind the usage of Google Analytics and hope that this will be of useful for all webmasters. Below given are the major reasons why you should use Google Analytics for your website.
1) For a clear analysis of your website.
2) To track the traffic / visit Coming to Your Website
3) To know the geographical location driving more traffic.
4) To view the keywords which are driving traffic to your website.
5) To know the referral sites from which the visits are coming.
6) To know how many visitors are converting into leads.
7) To know how much time visitors spend on each web pages.
8) To find out whether the visitors are really interested with your website, its content and its layout.
9) To know the peak traffic period for your website.
10) To get an idea about the most popular pages on your website.
The above said points are just a few of the major objectives of Google Analytics and there are many more reasons why you should use Google Analytics for your website.