weightloss-diets profile image 61

In the upper right hand corner of a hub, what goes best there. The large Google ad or a picture?

I am told that before the HP ad program advice most always was to put photos after the Google ad, which should go in the upper right hand corner. Is that still the case now that we have a second large ad just to the right of that position? This being a new account I don't have much data from my own tests on this. But it seems if your hub needs illustrations they should go in the upper RH section previously used for the Google Ad - I would appreciate any advice that is available on this question.

wilderness profile image97

Dan Harmon (wilderness) says

BizGenGirl profile image86

Bema Self (BizGenGirl) says

peterelmhirst profile image62

Peter E (peterelmhirst) says