How To Increase Traffic To Your Hub
1. Share the link to your hub on social media sites.
2. Target a keyword that you can rank for on google via keyword research.
3. Optimize your article for seo.
4. Create a video related to your hub topic, put your hub url in the description box.
5. Syndicate the video on multiple video hosting sites. All pointing to your hub.
6. Create backlinks to your hub.
7. Participate in the social aspects of HubPages. Answer questions, leave comments, follow people you truly have an interest in. Provide genuine value.
8. Create high quality unique content. Try not to write about what's been written about before. Provide a fresh take on common topics.
9. Turn the article into a script you can record for audio. Create a podcast via blogger or wordpress, burn into an rss feed, submit to apple for podcast. Upload the audio to other audio sites. Include the link to the hub in descriptions and profiles.
10. Turn the article into a PDF. Include links to your hub. Syndicate the pdf to pdf hosting sites. Include a link to your hub in the description and profile.
Note: If it's a really good hub create a google plus page around the subject. Include the link to your hub in the about section. Use the page as "you" on google and add people to your circles. Continually reference your hub and include the same target keywords throughout the description and as the title for your page. So when people do a search on google plus your page pops up.
Get people to plus one your hub on hubpages and on google plus.
Make sure to update your hub with more content on a regular basis. Check links, check it's position, check competition on page one.
Hope this helps. Good luck.