Gamerelated profile image 84

Is it OK to leave a link to one of your Hubs in the comments section of another persons Hub?

Is it OK to leave comments on other Hubs with a link to your Hub if you think that your Hub is related?

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93

TIMETRAVELER2 says

• Gamerelated profile image

Gamerelated 4 years ago

I noticed after asking this question that there is a message under the comments section that states:

No HTML is allowed in comments, but URLs will be hyperlinked. Comments are not for promoting your Hubs or other sites.

I wonder now what URLs are ok?

Marisa Wright profile image93

Marisa Wright says

• Gamerelated profile image

Gamerelated 4 years ago

Hi Marisa Wright, Thank you for helping to answer the question. I think it will be helpful to new people like me who are still trying navigate our way around HubPages.

Rain Defence profile image96

Rain Defence says

DZprowriter profile image61

DZprowriter says

• Gamerelated profile image

Gamerelated 4 years ago

I appreciate you guys taking the time to answer my question. I am new here and I was wondering how I could go about proactively promoting my hub. Since I don't have a lot followers yet. I also don't want to break the rules so I decided to ask here

• Gamerelated profile image

Gamerelated 4 years ago

Hello M. T. Dremer, this is why I was unsure and decided to ask the question. I seem to see conflicting information on this issue. Thank you for taking the time to help out and answer my question.