Wesley Clark profile image 59

Which article did you publish that got the most page views and were you surprised it did so well?

What was the topic you wrote, and were you fairly new when you wrote it, or a "seasoned" vet on hubpages?

dailytop10 profile image89

dailytop10 says

• Wesley Clark profile image

Wesley Clark 4 years ago

dailytop10,

It would be interesting to break down the demographics of each article written. Age, geographic location, sex, etc. I would assume anime falls within a paticular age group. Thanks for sharing, very interesting!

Georgie Lowery profile image97

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• Wesley Clark profile image

Wesley Clark 4 years ago

Georgie,

Having written only four myself, I am surprised at the response of some over the response of others. While all are "personal" articles, it's interesting to find out what appeals to most. Thanks for sharing.