BLynd Logyk profile image 79

What steps can I take to use my hubpages account for an entirely different purpose?

I would like to continue using the same account, but basically change everything about it. There are only 2 reasons why I would like to keep the same account: 1. I want to unpublish my hubs, but keep them saved in hub format in case I ever decide to use them again. 2. I want to keep my email address the same, and not go through the process of creating a new account and a new email address. (I get important emails on my current account, and I want to get my hubpages emails on the same account) Is it possible to change everything about this account so that I am no longer identified by it?

nochance profile image86

Best Answer Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

Engelta profile image74

Engelis (Engelta) says