weezyschannel profile image 85

I am down about a 1.50 a day for the past 10 to 14 days now from the HubPages ad program.

I was actually seeing some hope by writing in continuing to write. Not that it's all about the money but it is nice to know that my work is appreciated. My traffic has stayed the same that my earnings are staying under an dollar and day compared to $3 not including eBay or Amazon sales. Was just curious whether this is happening to others or is it just me

Hackslap profile image82

Harry (Hackslap) says

• weezyschannel profile image

Lisa (weezyschannel) 2 years ago

It's just really getting upsetting. To make two or three dollars a day doesn't seem like much money but when you and your Amazon or eBay sales it helps. And then the HubPages and earnings program just dissipates to either half or three quarters of wh