Iris Draak profile image 60

Some Hubs contain links (in blue) embedded into a paragraph. How do you do that?

Rather than a separate link box below my paragraphs I'd like to be able to do what others do and simply have a word or phrase (in blue letters like I've I've seen in other Hubs) that readers can click that will take them directly to the website I am referring to. This is especially important to me for citing sources of information. I am also interested in promoting other Hubbers by embedding links to articles that are relevant to the topic I am discussing. Can someone explain in detail how this is done?

• Iris Draak profile image

Cristen Iris (Iris Draak) 3 years ago

Thank you, peeples! That was very helpful!

mathira profile image83

mathira says

• Iris Draak profile image

Cristen Iris (Iris Draak) 3 years ago

Mathira, the two answers that I got from peeples and missirupp were exactly what I needed. I hope they help you too. Best of luck!

nerdenterprises profile image59

Seth David (nerdenterprises) says

missirupp says

• Iris Draak profile image

Cristen Iris (Iris Draak) 3 years ago

Thank you so much for adding this piece of info, missirupp! I read Readers-Keep as suggested. You're right; it looks complicated at first but I think I can manage. :) I sincerely appreciate the help.