Venkatachari M profile image 76

Why my recently published hub is not showing up on my profile?

I have recently published a hub titled "Do you realize it? The Magic of Words" yesterday. I am receiving comments on it and views are showing on my account. But the hub itself is not appearing in my profile page. Only 24 hubs are showing there and this 25th hub is not there. I think there is some glitch in the mechanism. So, reporting here.

Jeremy Gill profile image96

Jeremy Gill says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 2 years ago

Thank you, for your reply. They have fixed it and now it is appearing there. I am worried because I received the accolade email from HubPages immediately after 4 hours of publishing my hub that all 25 hubs are featured. And there are 6 comments also

MarieLB profile image84

MarieLB says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 2 years ago

Thank you, Marie. You are right. We will become habituated to all this. But concern and excitement will also be there always.