Wedding in Paris profile image 59

New in HubPages need help

Hello, I signed in HubPages recently, and am struggling through. I started by creating someting which represents me & my interests , e.g. bridal bouquets & what is trendy now. First, I made it brief & it didn't the quality guidelines. Second, I tried to express my thoughts more thouroughly. This time HubPages thought spam using automated software or so. I am not native, I live in France. Maybe my English could sound somewhst French or out of textbook, but I never use automated softs. I can think and exress in English. Any way I can get attention and pass guidelines? Thanks.

lisavollrath profile image95

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• Wedding in Paris profile image

Inga Ozel (Wedding in Paris) 2 years ago

Thank you, Lisa. Even though my bio is more of my company, than me, my article wasn't talking of my business. It was describing a topic - what is a good bouquet looks like in French wedding nowadays. It seems with my English I can't pass then :(