Applying for a Google AdSense Account and Linking it to Your Webanswers.com Account
Apply for a Google AdSense Account
If you are new to Webanswers.com, you might want to apply for a Google AdSense account. Earnings do not start until you have answered 10 questions. Once you have answered those 10 Webanswers.com questions, you will be invited by Webanswers.com to sign up for a Google Adsense account. At that time, if you already have a Google Adsense account, you can link it to your Webanswer.com account and immediately start earning $$.
According to Google, it typically takes 2 to 3 days to become approved but depending on their current volume, it could take up to a couple weeks. Once you have a Google AdSense account, you can also link it to other websites.
1. (Optional – see NOTE) Go here www.google.com/gmail to make a Google Gmail account. Click on “Create an Account” and fill out the requested information.
2. (Optional – see NOTE) Go here www.google.com/blogger to make a Google Blogger account. Sign in with your newly created Gmail account information. Create a blog and choose a display name.
3. Go to Google's Adsense page. Go to www.google.com/AdSense to create your Google AdSense account. Applying for an AdSense account is pretty straight forward:
a. Click on “Sign up Now”
b. Fill out the Website URL using your Google Blogger address (or your own website URL).
c. Choose your language.
d. After choosing your language you will need to agree to and check two boxes:
“I will not place ads on sites that include incentives to click on ads” and
“I will not place ads on sites that include pornographic content” If you do not agree, do not continue.
e. Continue filling out the rest of the form including account type, country, your name (payee name) and address, making sure this information matches your bank information.
f. You must agree and check the box that states you can receive checks made out to the payee name listed above.
g. You must read, agree, and check the boxes under their policies and hit continue. (If you have forgotten to fill out anything, it will not let you continue to the next page and will tag missing information in red.) If you do not agree, do not continue.
h. The next page allows you to review the information you have submitted. You will be warned in red to be certain all information is correct before continuing. You must make certain all information is correct, especially the payee name. The payee name can not be changed later on.
i. Decide if you would like to use your Gmail account login or if you would like to create a new Google account. Check the appropriate boxes.
j. You will be given the opportunity to log in and will be brought to a page that says, “Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Your application has now been submitted for review and we will follow up with you by email in 1-2 days.
4. When your account is (or is not) approved, you will be notified by Google in an email. Once you receive notice that your account has been approved, log into your Webanswers.com account. If you have answered 10 questions, you can then link the two accounts. Go to “My Activity.” Under “Earn Revenue on WebAnswers with Google Adsense” you will see a button that says “Create Account”. Hit that button and it will ask if you already have an account. (This button will not contain a clickable link unless you have already answered 10 questions.) Follow the “Already have an account” instructions and your accounts will be linked.
NOTE: A Google Gmail account is not necessary; any email address that belongs to you will work. A Google Blogger account is not necessary but you must have a website address that you own or control.
If you have not yet checked out Webanswers, click here to see their "How this Works" page:
How to Use the WebAnswers Referral Program
- How to Use the WebAnswers.com Referral Program
Webanswers.com is a good way to make money by answering and asking questions. Once a user has answered 10 questions, Webanswers.com invites the user to sign up for a Google AdSense account. At that time, the...