jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

My uploaded pictures are blurred

1. NDBEES profile image61
    NDBEESposted 8 years ago

How do I clean up my pictures as none of them seem to look sharp at all no matter what source I use to obtain the pictures. THANKS

1. ASHWINSPGA profile image60
      ASHWINSPGAposted 8 years agoin reply to this

try changing the size of the images that are blured. in the photo capsule click half width or quarter width and see how it turns up. i think that will do the trick. some pictures are too small so when they are viewed in full width they tend to be blury.

2. NDBEES profile image61
    NDBEESposted 8 years ago

Thanks for that idea. I have tried that too. Do you think I should download larger pictures as I am currently trying the Google ones. THANKS AGAIN

Maybe Flickr as they give you a better variety when it comes to choosing the right size. When you see a picture you like on Flickr and it says all sizes at the top of the picture that means it can be downloaded click on that and you get your choice of thumnail, square, small, medium, large and original. Good Luck

3. NDBEES profile image61
    NDBEESposted 8 years ago

Cheers ASHWINSPGA I have worked it out. Great tip. Why not an Audi instead of a Lexus?

I think a Lexus is more classy and since its free cash why not aim higher lol

4. NDBEES profile image61
    NDBEESposted 8 years ago

lol thats true. In that case why not have 7, one for each day of the week. In different colours too.

Wow a lexus for eah day of the week!!! With this kind of pertol prices i think my savings will be partly gone by the time i reach my Sunday Lexus lol
      http://problemsolvingfire.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/penniless.jpg

working