jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

FIXED: Missing Pin button

1. mary615 profile image96
    mary615posted 5 years ago

I only have FaceBook,  Twitter and share with followers.  Whatever happened to the Pin button???

1. Matthew Meyer profile image76
      Matthew Meyerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

mary615

It appears you are using a non-stable beta or development version of Firefox (16).
      If you use the latest stable version of Firefox, 15, do you see the Pinterest button?

mary615posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Matthew.  Don't ask why, but the Pin button is back.  Another little mystery.....I just installed the lastest version of Firefox (I thought).  I'll check.

2. WryLilt profile image81
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I can see the pin button on your hubs. It may be a browser issue - some people were reporting missing like buttons too.

If you do plan to pin, you can just use the pinit button you "grab" from Pinterest. You may want to get more "pinnable" made for pinterest images though, if you want repins.

Thanks.  I use Firefox for HP.  I put the Pinterest link on my profile.  I'm not sure what you mean by "pinnable".

1. WryLilt profile image81
        WryLiltposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Create images that have your title on them. Visitors are more likely to pin them, and people on Pinterest are more likely to click them.

I like that idea, but I read where photos should not have text on them.  That would be easy to do.  I've noticed others write on theirs.  In fact, after I read that I went in and edited my travel photos to take out the text.

Closed to reply

working