jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Viewing hub word count

1. Modern Lady profile image79
    Modern Ladyposted 5 years ago

Is there a way to view the hub counts for all of your hubs at once?  I know you can see the word count of individual hubs if you go to stats, but it would be helpful (and easier) if I could look at all my hubs at the same time.

1. profile image0
      Casimiroposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Did you want word count or hub count? You asked about both in the same question. And by hub count do you mean the hub score?

You can see all the hub scores in my account->Statistics for all your hubs at once.
      I wasn't aware there was a way to find the total word count for a hub. I've always had to add up my capsules by hand. smile

1. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hub word count is under stats on each individual hub.

I don't think there is any way to know your total words across all hubs. Just add up each total I suppose, but its not something I've ever actually wanted to know.

1. profile image0

IzzyM, could you be more specific, please?
          Where do you find stats for an individual hub?
          In my account I see selections for
          Hubs Q&A Profile Earnings Photos Activity Following Videos Apprenticeship

I assume it must be under Hubs, but there is only one menu item there named Statistics and it shows all the hubs at once and there is no word count in the table. Perhaps you are using an older interface?

1. IzzyM profile image86
            IzzyMposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hub ~> Stats ~> Hub metrics ~> Word Count.

1. profile image0

Cool!  I never saw that button before. smile

working