jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

FIXED: New Hub Didn't Appear on HubPages Feed

1. Rosyel Sawali profile image16
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 4 years ago

I posted a new hub around 16 hours ago, but it didn't appear on HubPages feed. I thought it was just delayed so I let it be. Is there an issue, as other hubs seem to be appearing almost in real time? Anyway, I commented on my own hub and that was the only time I saw it appear on the HubPages feed.

1. rcrumple profile image82
      rcrumpleposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Rosyel,   I've heard hubpages was having problems earlier in the day.  I just checked your profile, and nothing is showing newer than 29 hours ago.  You might try unpublishing, and then republishing the hub.  Just a thought.

Rosyel Sawaliposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Rich, Thanks for the suggestion. I'm a bit afraid of unpublishing and then republishing.  I'll reply to this message first then see if anything updates.  ^_^

2. Matthew Meyer profile image76
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We did have some system issues this weekend, but should back on track now.

In general, you will not always see all of your nor all of other users Hubs in the feed.  It depends upon the level of activity at the time and your past Hub, author, and topics activity.

If you would like more targeted and filterable notifications of such, I would recommend the email or site notification systems.
      http://hubpages.com/my/activity/online-notifications

Rosyel Sawaliposted 4 years ago in reply to this

ok thank you so much for your reply. It appears to be working fine again for me ^_^

Closed to reply

working