jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

DUPLICATE ISSUE: iphone app Hub Hopper broken

1. Liz-reviews profile image60
    Liz-reviewsposted 5 years ago

I know this is an issue that Hubpages is working on fixing....but I'm going into withdrawals...
    I had just downloaded the app and it was working perfectly and then the Hopper just stopped...
    any other iphone users going into withdrawals?? I check every day to see if there is an update for my Hubpages App...Here's hoping...or should I say Hopping

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Unless I am missing some details, this issue has already been sent to our engineering team.
      The original Forum thread is here:
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/103185

Liz-reviewsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It totally has been sent to the tech team...I was just saying I am in withdrawals and loved using the hopper on my iPhone before it stopped working.

2. Novel Treasure profile image88
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

I just had an issue with the old hub hopper format. Don't know if it's related but when I went to use the old format it said "None". But yet there was content on the new hopper version.???

Liz-reviewsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My Hub hopper is working now on my tablet, just can't use the Hubpages App on my iPhone because it doesn't post my comments, it just takes me back to my profile. I know it's a known issue with Hubpages and I believe it's just affecting iPhones but I hope it gets fixed soon. I like to surf Hubpages on my iPhone when I'm out.
      Thanks for the info.
      Liz

Closed to reply

working