jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Website not a link

1. FWwrites-of-man profile image81
    FWwrites-of-manposted 4 years ago

I can't figure out why the URL of my website on my Profile page is not an active link. I tried to create the link by visiting the Edit Profile page, scrolling down to the Links section and entering the URL into the Website box; then I clicked on Save Changes. No link. (I thought maybe it was just my computer and I needed to refresh my cache so I used Ctrl/F5 to do that. Still not active.) What do I need to do?

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are obviously intelligent and computer literate. You remind me of me when I posted a Twitter question. Is the problem solved now?

2. FWwrites-of-man profile image81

Thanks so much for saying those nice things to me. Sadly, no, the problem is not solved and I haven't received any suggestions as to what the solution might be. Alas...

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I see it on your profile, on the right side underneath "Also follow me on."  Your website is feliciawaynesboro.com? Looks like you did it right.

3. FWwrites-of-man profile image81

Ooohh... I kept thinking that the URL itself would become a clickable link. Now you point out that it's the icon on the right. (I've been creating links in my Hubs by using the HTML option but that doesn't seem to exist for profiles.) Thanks for taking the time to show me. Much appreciated.

working